Heart PTA is proud to announce the Robotics club! The following provides valuable information on participation, eligibility and requirements. Due to limited space and the nature of robotics, we have instituted an enrollment process. This process is as follows:
- Interested students need to submit an application, due no later than Oct 15th, 2013. Please email all applications to the Robotics Coordinator and Coach: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be reviewed by the Coordinator, PTA, and by a panel of teachers.
The scheduled times for the Robotics club are:
- 2nd & 3rd Grade Teams: Tues / Thurs 430-530
- 4th & 5th Grade Team: Weds / Fri 500-600
- Teacher opinions are extremely important to the process as the Robotics club is an intensive club that lasts throughout the entire school year. It is vital that the students who want to be part of the Robotics Club are in good standing and able to not have the Club interfere with their normal school work.
- In the event that the number of approved applicants exceed the number of available spots, selections will be made by randomized lottery. To ensure that this process is fair, please DO NOT discuss enrollment directly with your teacher.
Please DO NOT submit an application if your child is already scheduled for other enrichment or after school activities at the times robotics is being offered.
COST: Each student must pay a $50 supply fee.